Sore eyes are an unpleasant sensation in or around one or both eyes. Your eyes may feel gritty, tender or tired. Sore eyes may be caused by excessive rubbing of the eyes. Airborne irritants, including smoke and smog, as well as other environmental factors, such as exposure to chemicals or even too much sun, can result in sore eyes. Inadequate lubrication of the eye surface by tears, which is frequently called dry eye, is a very common cause of sore eyes.
Homeopathy for the children’s cold for rainy season.
.In October 2007, an FDA advisory panel recommended that no cold or cough medicines be used in children under 6. However, the FDA and manufacturers now say that over-the-counter cough and cold medicines should not be given to children under 4
- Making sure your child gets plenty of rest.
- Giving your child plenty of liquids.
- Using a humidifier in your child’s bedroom at night. The humid environment will help to keep your child’s nose and chest clear, making it easier to breathe.
Homeopathic treatment increases immunity against allergic rhinitis so that they don’t fall ill frequently.
Dr.jitendra have successfully treated hundreds of cases of allergic rhinitis (nasal allergy) and brought relief to many suffering patients. experience the holistic treatment for your allergy!
- Allium cepa-Sneezing, especially when entering a warm room. Copious, watery and extremely acrid discharge. Feeling of a lump at root of nose. Hay-fever (Sabad; Sil; Psor). Fluent coryza with headache, cough, and hoarseness. Polypus.
- MERCURIUS IODATUS RUBER-Early stages of cold, especially in children.
- dulcamara.–Dry coryza. Complete stoppage of nose. Stuffs up when there is a cold rain. Thick, yellow mucus, bloody crusts. Profuse coryza. Wants nose kept warm, least cold air stops the nose. Coryza of the new born
- kali bich-Snuffles of children.. Discharge thick, ropy, greenish-yellow. Tough, elastic plugs from nose; leave a raw surface. Inflammation extends to frontal sinuses, with distress and fullness at root of nose. Dropping from posterior nares . Loss of smell. Much hawking. Inability to breathe through nose. Dryness. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing. Profuse, watery nasal discharge.
You should call the doctor if your child experiences a high fever, vomiting, chills and shakes, a hacking cough, or extreme fatigue. These may be signs of something worse than the common cold — it could be flu or something more severe.
.In October 2007, an FDA advisory panel recommended that no cold or cough medicines be used in children under 6. However, the FDA and manufacturers now say that over-the-counter cough and cold medicines should not be given to … Continue reading
This is primarily due to sudden changes in temperature which causes the immunity of the human body to decrease and increase the susceptibility to catch infections. Also, many organisms such as bacteria flourish lavishly owing to hot and humid conditions.
Urologists say, one of the most common infections that may increase during monsoon season is urinary tract infection (UTI). And women often have to face the maximum brunt of it.
sign and symptoms-
1) The most common symptoms are burning with urination and having to urinate frequently (or an urge to urinate) in the absence of vaginal discharge and significant pain.These symptoms may vary from mild to severe
 Some pain above the pubic bone or in the lower back may be present.
2) For those who are already suffering from UTI, drinking plenty of water will help. A humid day could dehydrate you a lot more and then if you avoid drinking loads of water, the infection becomes worse. The bacteria present in and around the area may multiply tremendously during the monsoon season and worsen the infection.
3) If you get drenched in the rain, make sure you bathe immediately and wash up properly so there is no transfer of germs from the dirty rain water to your body.
4) Experts advice avoiding swimming in the monsoon season as the dirty rain water from the pool, especially in the monsoon season, could cause not just a serious urine infection but some really stubborn skin allergies. If swimming is extremely necessary, it should be done during hours when the pool is mostly empty and when the pool’s water is fresh and clean.
There are following medicine which one can use to treat it effectively.
CANTHARIS- INTOLERABLE URGING AND BURNING PAIN.CONSTANT DESIRE TO URINATE.URINE SCALDS AND [ASSED DROP BY DROPS
APIS- BURNING AND SORENESS WHEN URINATING.FREQUENT AND INVOULNTARY .LAST DROP BURNS AND SMART.
SARSAPARILLA- SEVERE PAIN AT CONCLUSION OF URINATION .URINE DRIBBLE WHILE SITTING .THERE IS INTENSE PAIN WHILE PASSING URINE.
MERC-CORE- INTENSE BURNING IN URETHREA .URINE HOT ,BURNING,SCANTY OR SUPRESSED.PERSPIRATION AFTER URINATION.
EQUISETUM HYEMALE- SEVERE PAIN AND FEELING OF FULLNESS IN BLADDER AND NOT RELIEVED BY URINATION.FREQUENT URGING WITH SEVER PAIN AT THE CLOSE OF URINATION .SHARP CUTTING PAIN IN URETHRA WHILE URINATING.,
All information provided on this site is presented for general informational purposes only. It should not be considered complete or exhaustive. The information provided on this page is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or health care provider. You should not use the information on this page as a means of diagnosing a health problem or disease, or as a means of determining treatment, or as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult a your own licensed health care provider for any individual medical advice.
Name m/s sheetal (case id 2015)
Proffesion – hostess
Case of right ovarian tumor with pcod complaint
M/s sheetal( case ref J 894) comes with the chief complaint of irregularities in period and also with right sided ovarian tumor ..and period also comes irregular ,… many mental trauma and disappointment .she was on state of depression and also sever back pain …on hormonal treatment since long but then it started disturbing the function and started developing the irregularities in the menses and started postponing the period for month…after long treatment gynecologist advised for laproscopy on the basis of tumor.
she got scared and started with my treatment and within 3 months she got ride of her tumor and also started getting her menses regularly.
We started treatment on 25/12/2013 and on after treatment she started getting the period on time and after sonography tumor also resolved and normalize the period .. she still on the treatment…
BEAT THE HEAT-
Having traveling kit with advantage of the nutrition we can easily beat the heat of the summer.
Summer is the time when most of us bring out the summer wear and hit the beaches to beat the rising temperature and roaring heat of the summer.
Your dietary habits also play a major role for your body to fight with the rising temperature outside.
Here are some of the foods which when included in diet will help you to beat the heat.
Water melon-it contains more than 80% water thus satisfying your thirst and helps you hydrated.
Fruits increase consumption of fruits like berried and melons
Mangoes –it’s loaded with beta carotene, vitamins c and fibers but diabetics be conscious.
Cucumber- is 20% more cooler than other vegetables
Vegetable salads- it’s the excellent summer choice .don’t load them with fatty dressings like cream, mayonnaise etc. keep the dressing to its minimum. Use lemons, vinegar and seasoning
Include red oranges and yellow vegetable like pumpkin squash .peppers as they are loaded with vitamin A&C & anti- Occident.
Cold soup –start your meals with them like chilled cucumber or tomato soup
Low fat drinks –fresh fruit juices, butter milk, lemon water, and raw mango juices are excellent for the seasons.
Low calories fruits based desserts-low fat milk custard with fresh fruits, fruit smothers.
Whole grain and cereals0avoid refined once.
Bean and legumes- instead of animal protein concentrate on plant protein in summer as they are low in calories, cholesterol and saturated fat.
Fried foods-avoid them as they increase the thermal effect of your system and causes discomfort
Water- last but not the least nothing can be as satisfying and refreshing as a glass 0f water .always keep your self-hydrated.
How the online consultation service exactly works?
The online consultation service works mainly over the Internet.
There could be a situation where if the doctor needs to seek some clarification to help him close the information gap, he might make a phone call.or video consultation by skyp
Once the treatment strategy has been decided a kit of medicines is provided to the patient.
This kit contains most of the medicines that the patient might need to deal with emergencies or specific conditions that may arise during the course of the treatment – like pains, bleeding, etc.
As soon as the patient receives the medicines instructions for using the same are provided by email. The patient keeps reporting back her/his conditions and accordingly instructions for which medicines to use and how are provided.
The response time is usually a few hours and under extremely rare situations up to 48 hours.
The registration process is very simple. You just need to choose treatment plan according to your country and after successful payment u will be directed consultation form Once we receive the filled form and the respective fee, we will create a case file for you on our database.
Mr kulkarni got his selfesteem back.thanks to Dr.jitendra.vala
Mr kulkarni tried a hard to cure psoriasis since 10 year but all in vein and finally dr.jitendra started his integrated approach for the psoriasis he recovered so fast withing year his eruption started getting cure .he is thanks to homeopathy and Dr.jitendra .
Name- Mr gokhle
Case id- J 1111
Disease- Low sperm count
Mr Gokhle staying in shirdi and having being married since 7 years was unable to conceive and tried many ways of treatment … but all the things are vain .. has spend lakhs of rupees for conceiving.. the basic problem was low sperm count (sever oligospermia)less then 4 million .. and after many attempt they got severely depressed and lost interest in every thing .. no desire to do anything and couple started feeling so much solitude and hopelessness ..and they were deterioration from their health …they were referred to me by my relatives and we started treatment on November 2012 and within 5 months his sperm count increased drastically ..He is very happy also.. Still he is continuation of the treatment.. now he is relived from all bypass procedure and relaxed ..Now things are normal and just waiting for natural conceiving…